The Hope Burns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hope Burns

A roleplay forum for MET Changing Breeds.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keen's scrooge attempts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Keena/Pan's Treasure

Keena wakes bright eyed and bushy tailed the day after she made the promise to the wind spirit. She barely slept with the excitement of something fun to do. She dressed quickly in her comfy, jiggly gypsy skirts covered in cogs and gears. So the spirit can have fun as she goes. Threw on a white cotton peasent crop top and stuck feathers and beads in her hair. Wen she was satisfied she bounced noisily out the door.

2Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:04 pm

HST

Admin

While the various gadgets and doodads appealed to the wind spirit(s), the noise had many grumbles coming from the porches of the surrounding houses, because humans were humans. And being bombarded by noise not their own tended to produce disapproving sounds from humans in the morning. And there were plenty of people stumbling this early from their houses in order to go about their chores. A good half of them were NOT morning people. Coffee permeated the caern in a floating scent of awakening. The spirits seemed attuned to this fact, as well, as quite a few of them floated along lazily, sleepily, beside the inhabitants of the Tellurian on the Umbral side of the Guantlet.

There were shiny pieces of metal that could be found int he recycling area near the kitchens. There were fancy stones, and even some pieces of shell along the river banks. Feathers of varying kinds are seen where a gaggle of geese had made their nest, and on the opposite bank to the northeast, where a family of ducks also made their home. Sticks that could be wittled and hollowed through to make chimes, all of it was there for the discovery. If you could wrest some of these treasures from the children that scampered the grounds and made other trinkets as tiny humans will.

https://aburninghope.forumotion.com

3Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Keena/Pan's Treasure

Noting the grumpy risers she will try to keep it down as she slowly amasses the children that wish to join her game. She gives each there own simple draw string bag and explains what she's doing, and after they are done with there hunt they can all make things together. She doesn't expect to many but hope that the few she does gather will look tempting to the others. Maybe they will play with me next time?! She looks in the recycling first while she's still alone. Then proceeds to the messier gathering of feathers, singing a fun lil song to pass the time, looking for the first show of curious lil souls. Then she will save the best place for last. The river. That's where the best shinys will be!

4Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:57 pm

HST

Admin

There are a few curious little people that come to see what Keena is up to, seeming as little playful forest spirits, hiding amidst the trees and peering out from their shadows to watch the Coyote gather her supplies. After a little while, the forest spirits are called off for school, and there is a sad span of minutes where Keena believes that she may be all alone in doing this project. About twenty minutes after that, she hears a small giggle. Followed by the soprano twittering of a little girl's voice. "I got bored in class, and I snuck out. I wanted to play with you, Angelo! Where would you like me to take you?"

That tiny, airy voice is recognizable as the caern's treasure and resident mischief maker. Nadja was out and about, seemingly missing from her classes. Which, when you thought about it, who could blame her with a caern of delights and discovery right outside that door?

5Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Keena/Pan's Treasure

My ears perk at the sound of the prettiest of chimes, that is, the giggles of children. Opon overhearing Nadja's naughty confession, i cant help but emeadietly stop and sashay up to the little ones. "My my, now what do I spy with my lil eye? None other then the littlest troublemaker caught in the act." The look on my face anything but disapproving. The grin growing ever so slightly as i continue my act by crossing my arms and cocking my hip. My amusement growing as I await her reaction looking down upon her. Playing pretend was one of her favorite games as a kid and adults just aren't as fun.

6Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 pm

HST

Admin

The child jumped, and in the comical way of tiny humans, turned slowly with dawning horror to look at the adult that caught her in the act. Expression torn between chagrin at being caught and feigned innocence, the little one was too young to know when the jig was up, and so played directly into Keena's hands. "Hi, Keena! We were just about to go and uh...take a walk, since Angelo was feeling a little nervous. I wanted him to have some fun! We can go, so that we don't bother you at all..." A shiny glint caught the little one's eye, and she couldn't help but pause and consider the Coyote shifter. She scooted closer, an eye on Keena's bag and it's bit of glitter, not precisely avaricious, but definitively attracted to pretty and shine.

7Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Keena/Pan's Treasure

Keena recognized that all to familiar spark and jumped at the chance to fan it. Squating down to their level she made sure her bag made an intriguing sound as it was placed on the ground and let it fall slightly open. "Oh well aren't you just the sweetest thing since sugar cane?! They let you out just to keep him company till he can go too?" She ruffled her soft little head. And gave a kind smile to Angelo.

8Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:34 pm

HST

Admin

The child was visibly running calculations in her mind, and she settled on a certain amount of creative truth. "Well, most of them didn't know about Angelo, but my lessons were all done, and it was snack time, so I went to find him, and make sure he wasn't all alone or too sad. He was nervous, being all alone here. And I brought him some of my snack. What are you doing with all of the shiny things, Keena?" Nadja hunkered down, holding a hand out to gesture to Angelo and guide him closer. With a glance to ascertain approval, the caern child dug through the bag of glitteries. "Whatever you're doing, can I help?" Angelo gestured quickly, seeming as interested in the shinies as Nadja, but more reticent to touch another person's belongings. "We. Can we help." Amended the little girl with a nod.

9Keen's scrooge attempts Empty Re: Keen's scrooge attempts Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Keena/Pan's Treasure

Excited with their (especially Angelo's) interest she plops on the dirt and starts explaining. "I'm making gifts to thank a wind spirit. They like to play too you see. With chims and pinwheels and feathers and such. I thought to make a game of it for all the kids but I sadly forgot of their schooling." You could almost see her invisible ears fall with the memory of her disappointment, only to perk up immediately as she continues to explain her game. " the shiny things in my bag you see are all the things I've hunted for to make my crafty gifts. If you wish to help we can all hunt for things and then make some crafts together. But remember to be safe watch out for Sharp things. Those things are not fun things." She extended a finger in mock sternness then held out a bag each.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum